Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Topic Change – IELTS Speaking part 1

Change – một chủ đề khá thú vị trong đề thi IELTS Speaking, tuy nhiên đây là một chủ đề khá lạ, khiến cho các bạn sẽ gặp nhiều khó khăn trong việc ôn tập, như: từ vựng, ý tưởng, …

Hãy cùng VIETOP giải quyết “nhanh, gọn” chủ đề này nhé!

1. Sample

  • Do you like the changes? Why?

Absolutely yes. I can say that I am a thrill seeker. I always attempt to do things that I have never experienced before, you know, travelling to a new place alone or participating in a competition without any understanding of it. Through these experiences, I have a better insight into my surroundings and put on my thinking cap as well.

  • What do you plan to change next year?

Actually, I have not come up with any plan for the next year yet. I think I will learn another language like French. Ya know, I have already excelled in English and I am not at all a creature of habit, so I will learn French and broaden my understanding about French culture.

  • Are there any changes to your work?

Of course, I change my job frequently and I am a job hopper. Whenever I feel that my job is tedious, I will change to another one. Ya know, as a thrill seeker, I do not want to remain my whole life on an endless treadmill.

  • Have you changed a lot since your childhood?

Yes, I think that I change completely. From a shy, introverted child who was scared of everything, after experiencing, learning and growing a lot, now, I can confidently claim that I am a social butterfly. Knowing my own strength and weaknesses, I can be more confident and amiable.

  • Are there any positive changes in your country these days?

I think the biggest change in Vietnam is national economy. Many years ago, Vietnam used to be an under-developed country, but now, Vietnamese economy has been significantly developing on an unprecedented scale. People are enjoying better living standards and they can afford all of their basic necessities.

  • Are there any changes in your hometown?

Living in Ho Chi Minh city more than 20 years, I have witnessed many major changes of the city. One of which could be the fact that many skyscrapers have been erected. Landmark 81 – the tallest building in Vietnam – is my country’s symbol and pride.

  • Do you like the changes? Why?

Absolutely yes. I can say that I am a thrill seeker. I always attempt to do things that I have never experienced before, you know, travelling to a new place alone or participating in a competition without any understanding of it. Through these experiences, I have a better insight into my surroundings and put on my thinking cap as well.

  • What do you plan to change next year?

Actually, I have not come up with any plan for the next year yet. I think I will learn another language like French. Ya know, I have already excelled in English and I am not at all a creature of habit, so I will learn French and broaden my understanding about French culture.

  • Are there any changes to your work?

Of course, I change my job frequently and I am a job hopper. Whenever I feel that my job is tedious, I will change to another one. Ya know, as a thrill seeker, I do not want to remain my whole life on an endless treadmill.

  • Have you changed a lot since your childhood?

Yes, I think that I change completely. From a shy, introverted child who was scared of everything, after experiencing, learning and growing a lot, now, I can confidently claim that I am a social butterfly. Knowing my own strength and weaknesses, I can be more confident and amiable.

  • Are there any positive changes in your country these days?

I think the biggest change in Vietnam is national economy. Many years ago, Vietnam used to be an under-developed country, but now, Vietnamese economy has been significantly developing on an unprecedented scale. People are enjoying better living standards and they can afford all of their basic necessities.

  • Are there any changes in your hometown?

Living in Ho Chi Minh city more than 20 years, I have witnessed many major changes of the city. One of which could be the fact that many skyscrapers have been erected. Landmark 81 – the tallest building in Vietnam – is my country’s symbol and pride.

Bạn đang yếu kỹ năng IELTS Speaking? Bạn mong muốn nâng điểm IELTS Speaking của mình lên? Hãy tham khảo ngay khóa học IELTS Speaking 10 buổi tăng 1.0 band độc quyền tại VIETOP

2. Vocab

Từ vựng Nghĩa Ví dụ minh họa
Creature of habit người luôn làm điều tương tự theo cùng một cách My father’s such a creature of habit – he always has to have a biscuit and a cup of tea at bedtime.
Resist từ chối thay đổi The party leader resisted demands for his resignation.
Thrill seeker người đam mê trải nghiệm You could fall in love with a thrill-seeker, but you’re also looking for honest, supportive love.
Insight into nhận thức It was an interesting book, full of fascinating insights into human relationships.
Come up with nghĩ ra She’s come up with some amazing scheme to double her income.
Excel Giỏi She always excelled in languages at school.
Social butterfly người hòa đồng Clarie is a social butterfly. She’s always going to parties.
Put on your thinking cap tư duy sáng tạo My client wanted a completely new design. I had to put on my thinking cap.
Tedious nhàm chán The problem is I find most forms of exercise so tedious.
Treadmill công việc nhàm chán, lặp đi lặp lại There were days when having kids seemed like an endless treadmill of feeding, washing and nappy-changing.
Amiable thân thiện, hòa đồng So amiable was the mood of the meeting that a decision was soon reached.
On an unprecedented scale ở một mức độ chưa từng thấy The century has witnessed environmental destruction on an unprecedented scale.
Living standard tiêu chuẩn sống The living standard in many developing country is low.
Basic necessity nhu cầu cơ bản I should have thought that an adequate and complete filing system was a basic necessity.
Erect xây dựng The soldiers had erected barricades to protect themselves.
Bạn đang yếu kỹ năng IELTS Speaking? Bạn mong muốn nâng điểm IELTS Speaking của mình lên? Hãy tham khảo ngay khóa học IELTS Speaking 10 buổi tăng 1.0 band độc quyền tại VIETOP

3. Một số câu thành ngữ khác có thể sử dụng trong đề tài:

  • Fuddy-duddy: những người không thích tiếp nhận cái mới, bảo thủ
  • Lone wolf: những người thích sống và làm việc độc lập
  • Good egg: người trung thực, đáng tin cậy
  • As cool as a cucumber: bình tĩnh, thoải mái
  • The salt of the Earth: tử tế, khiêm tốn

Hy vọng bài mẫu trên đây sẽ giúp ích cho bạn trong quá trình luyện thi IELTS, chúc các bạn thi thật tốt!



source https://www.ieltsvietop.vn/tu-hoc-ielts/topic-change-ielts-speaking-part-1/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Writing samples: Physical activities

Luyện thi IELTS Vietop  gửi bạn bài Writing samples: Physical activities   bên dưới nhé! Các bạn theo dõi và ôn luyện  IELTS Writing  thật tốt nhé! Task 1: The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010. The bar chart depicts the percentages of Australian males and females in various age groups who exercised regularly in 2010. Overall, men’s engagement peaked between the ages of 15 and 24, while women’s participation peaked in the 45 to 54 age group. Besides, in every age group save the youngest, more women than men participated in regular exercise. Women in the youngest age group who regularly exercised were 47.7%. After then, their participation increased significantly with age, peaking at 3% over a half in the 45-54 age group. Above that, it began to deteriorate, with only 47.1% of people in the most senior age group engaging in regular workout. The lowest age ...

Review sách Hackers IELTS Reading

Sách “Hackers IELTS” phù hợp cho bạn đang muốn tự ôn luyện tại nhà nhưng không biết nên chọn sách nào học cho hiệu quả và khoa học. Bộ sách “Hackers IELTS” được các chuyên gia tin tưởng giới thiệu cho những bạn chưa biết gì về IELTS, không biết cấu trúc đề thi IELTS gồm những phần nào,…thì “Hackers IELTS” rất phù hợp với những đối tượng này. Xem thêm bài viết đang được quan tâm nhất: Review sách... Bạn hoàn toàn có thể đạt 6.5 IELTS trở lên là điều không khó nếu như bạn biết cách sắp xếp lộ trình học sao cho logic và thêm việc lựa chọn 1 vài tài liệu thực sự hay và dễ học, thì mọi nút thắt đều được gỡ bỏ. Hàng nghìn độc giả đã mua và nêu cảm nhận rất tốt về bộ sách này chính là minh chứng cho việc “Hackers IELTS” sẽ giúp bạn làm được điều mà bạn mong ước. Review sách Hackers IELTS Reading Nội dung chính BOOK REVIEW “Hackers IELTS” Giới thiệu chung Ưu điểm Bố cục mỗi bài gồm Khuyết điểm Kết luận BOOK REVIEW  “Hackers IELTS” Tên sách: Hackers IELTS Reading Nhà xuất bản: Nhà xuất bản ...

WRITING SAMPLES: EDUCATION

Vậy nên, hôm nay Vietop sẽ gửi đến bạn bài mẫu EDUCATION Task 1,2 về chủ đề này, cùng xem và lưu lại để ôn tập và rèn luyện kỹ năng IELTS Writing nhé! Task 1:  The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. The bar chart displays why adults opted to study, while the pie chart depicts people’s thoughts on the tuition fee distribution of the study mentioned before. Overall, the two primary reasons why individuals have maintained their education, according to the poll results, are because they are interested in subjects and to get a degree. It should also be noted that the majority of school expenditures should be covered by individuals themselves, according to the study. It can be shown that the two primary reasons why adults continue their education are because they are interested in the program and to get ...