Chuyển đến nội dung chính

6 Cách nói khác của I like it

Câu hỏi về sở thích, thói quen “Do you like…” có lẽ thuộc nhóm câu hỏi phổ biến nhất trong phần thi IELTS Speaking Part 1. Câu hỏi này dường như có thể xuất hiện trong mọi topic của Speaking. Tuy nhiên, cách trả lời “I like…” cho tất cả các câu hỏi trong nhóm này có lẽ không phải là lựa chọn hay và trả lời theo mẫu như thế sẽ có ảnh hưởng không tốt đến kết quả phần thi Speaking của thí sinh. Do đó, trong bài viết này, Vietop sẽ giới đến cho các bạn một số mẫu câu phổ biến, thông dụng để thay thế cho “I like it” nhé!

Cách nói khác của I like it
Cách nói khác của I like it

1. Câu thay thế “I like it”

  1. I enjoy it

Ví dụ:      I really enjoyed that movie / book / concert / party / meal.

               I want to travel because I enjoy meeting people and seeing new places.

               Do you enjoy cooking or do you just see it as a chore?

               I don’t enjoy going on holiday as much as I used to.

2. I love it

Ví dụ:      She loves animals.

               I absolutely love chocolate.

               He really loves his job.

               I love skiing.

               Love it or hate it, reality TV is here to stay.

3. I am passionate about it

Ví dụ:      Joe is passionate about baseball (= he likes it very much).

               She was passionate about flying.

4. I am fond of it

Ví dụ:      My brother is fond of pointing out my mistakes.

               “I’m very fond of you, you know,” he said.

               She was very fond of horses.

               I was very fond of my Uncle Jim.

               Are you fond of children?

5. I am interested in it

Ví dụ:      He didn’t seem very interested in what I was saying.

               She’s at that age where she’s starting to get interested in boys.

               Yes, I’d be very interested in knowing more about the services your firm offers.

               Joe’s always been interested in politics.

6. I am into it

Ví dụ:      Jackie’s really into classical music.

               He’s into surfing in a big way.

               At first I didn’t really like painting, but now I’ve really got into it.

               Suddenly she’s into yoga and things like that.

2. Một số mẫu câu trả lời cho câu hỏi “Do you like…”

Do you like the changes? Why?

“Absolutely yes. I am really into changes I can say that I am a thrill seeker. I always attempt to do things that I have never experienced before, you know, travelling to a new place alone or participating in a competition without any understanding of it. Through these experiences, I have a better insight into my surroundings and put on my thinking cap as well.”

Do people in your country like decorating their homes?

“No, they are not passionate about decorating their houses. Most of the Vietnamese people don’t pay too much attention to décor their house, but I must claim that most of the house is cosy and warm. I think that people cosy up their house by not decorate their house too much. Ya know, sometimes the guests will feel a little bit suffocated when they enter a well-decorated house.”

Do you like your neighbors?

“Yes, ya know, I enjoy the gathering moment with my neighbours. We have a very close relationship, we share too much in common and we love and support each other. I love my neighbors as my nearest and dearest.”

Do you like trees?“Yes, I am interested in trees. Honestly, I’m not a botanist, and I don’t have green fingers but I still acquire a great amount of knowledge about the importance of trees. It plays an important role in our daily life. Ya know, thanks to trees, the air quality is improved significantly so that we can enjoy a better respiratory system.”

Mong rằng qua bài viết này có thể giúp bạn học tập thêm những cách nói hay. Chúc các bạn thành công.

Chủ đề liên quan:

  1. Quy tắc đánh trọng âm trong tiếng anh
  2. Bài mẫu và Từ vựng IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Chủ đề LOSING / FINDING
  3. Bài mẫu và Từ vựng IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Chủ đề Opinions/Ideals
  4. IELTS Speaking Part 3 – Topic Restaurant


source https://www.ieltsvietop.vn/tu-hoc-ielts/6-cach-noi-khac-cua-i-like-it/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Writing samples: Physical activities

Luyện thi IELTS Vietop  gửi bạn bài Writing samples: Physical activities   bên dưới nhé! Các bạn theo dõi và ôn luyện  IELTS Writing  thật tốt nhé! Task 1: The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010. The bar chart depicts the percentages of Australian males and females in various age groups who exercised regularly in 2010. Overall, men’s engagement peaked between the ages of 15 and 24, while women’s participation peaked in the 45 to 54 age group. Besides, in every age group save the youngest, more women than men participated in regular exercise. Women in the youngest age group who regularly exercised were 47.7%. After then, their participation increased significantly with age, peaking at 3% over a half in the 45-54 age group. Above that, it began to deteriorate, with only 47.1% of people in the most senior age group engaging in regular workout. The lowest age ...

Review sách Hackers IELTS Reading

Sách “Hackers IELTS” phù hợp cho bạn đang muốn tự ôn luyện tại nhà nhưng không biết nên chọn sách nào học cho hiệu quả và khoa học. Bộ sách “Hackers IELTS” được các chuyên gia tin tưởng giới thiệu cho những bạn chưa biết gì về IELTS, không biết cấu trúc đề thi IELTS gồm những phần nào,…thì “Hackers IELTS” rất phù hợp với những đối tượng này. Xem thêm bài viết đang được quan tâm nhất: Review sách... Bạn hoàn toàn có thể đạt 6.5 IELTS trở lên là điều không khó nếu như bạn biết cách sắp xếp lộ trình học sao cho logic và thêm việc lựa chọn 1 vài tài liệu thực sự hay và dễ học, thì mọi nút thắt đều được gỡ bỏ. Hàng nghìn độc giả đã mua và nêu cảm nhận rất tốt về bộ sách này chính là minh chứng cho việc “Hackers IELTS” sẽ giúp bạn làm được điều mà bạn mong ước. Review sách Hackers IELTS Reading Nội dung chính BOOK REVIEW “Hackers IELTS” Giới thiệu chung Ưu điểm Bố cục mỗi bài gồm Khuyết điểm Kết luận BOOK REVIEW  “Hackers IELTS” Tên sách: Hackers IELTS Reading Nhà xuất bản: Nhà xuất bản ...

WRITING SAMPLES: EDUCATION

Vậy nên, hôm nay Vietop sẽ gửi đến bạn bài mẫu EDUCATION Task 1,2 về chủ đề này, cùng xem và lưu lại để ôn tập và rèn luyện kỹ năng IELTS Writing nhé! Task 1:  The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. The bar chart displays why adults opted to study, while the pie chart depicts people’s thoughts on the tuition fee distribution of the study mentioned before. Overall, the two primary reasons why individuals have maintained their education, according to the poll results, are because they are interested in subjects and to get a degree. It should also be noted that the majority of school expenditures should be covered by individuals themselves, according to the study. It can be shown that the two primary reasons why adults continue their education are because they are interested in the program and to get ...