Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Topic: “Tree” – IELTS Speaking Part 1

IETLS Vietop gửi đến các “sĩ tử” bài viết topic: “Tree” – IELTS Speaking Part 1, cùng theo dõi bên dưới nhé!

Sample

Do you like trees?  

Yes, I love trees. Whenever I have time, I love to jog in a park near my house which has a lot of big trees. Wherever there’re trees, the air is fresher and the temperature is cooler.

Would you like to live in a place that has lots of trees?  

Yes, I wish that there were more trees on the street where I live. That would definitely make my window view more colorful and the air more breathable. 

Do you think places with trees attract more visitors than places with few trees?  

Even though I love trees, I’d say this is not the case at all. Tourists are generally more into historic places, restaurants or places with cultural activities. I don’t think whether there’re trees or not would affect this preference. 

Do you like to go to a forest?  

I would like to trek through some of Vietnam’s most beautiful national parks such as Cúc Phương and Cát Tiên. I’d like to visit the Amazon rainforest in the future also, I’ve heard they have wonderful animals there. 

  • National parks: vườn quốc gia

Is there a forest near your hometown?  

Not that I know of, the nearest one is probably hundreds of kilometers away in another province. I live in Ho Chi Minh city and we hardly have any greenery.

  • Greenery (n): cây cỏ, mảng xanh

Did you ever climb trees when you were a child?  

Unfortunately no, my parents were overprotective and I never got to do anything fun. I understand where they’re coming from but I really wish that they would have allowed me to climb trees with my cousins. 

  • Overprotective (adj): bảo vệ con thái quá

Audio



source https://www.ieltsvietop.vn/tu-hoc-ielts/speaking/topic-tree-ielts-speaking-part-1/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Writing samples: Physical activities

Luyện thi IELTS Vietop  gửi bạn bài Writing samples: Physical activities   bên dưới nhé! Các bạn theo dõi và ôn luyện  IELTS Writing  thật tốt nhé! Task 1: The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010. The bar chart depicts the percentages of Australian males and females in various age groups who exercised regularly in 2010. Overall, men’s engagement peaked between the ages of 15 and 24, while women’s participation peaked in the 45 to 54 age group. Besides, in every age group save the youngest, more women than men participated in regular exercise. Women in the youngest age group who regularly exercised were 47.7%. After then, their participation increased significantly with age, peaking at 3% over a half in the 45-54 age group. Above that, it began to deteriorate, with only 47.1% of people in the most senior age group engaging in regular workout. The lowest age ...

Review sách Hackers IELTS Reading

Sách “Hackers IELTS” phù hợp cho bạn đang muốn tự ôn luyện tại nhà nhưng không biết nên chọn sách nào học cho hiệu quả và khoa học. Bộ sách “Hackers IELTS” được các chuyên gia tin tưởng giới thiệu cho những bạn chưa biết gì về IELTS, không biết cấu trúc đề thi IELTS gồm những phần nào,…thì “Hackers IELTS” rất phù hợp với những đối tượng này. Xem thêm bài viết đang được quan tâm nhất: Review sách... Bạn hoàn toàn có thể đạt 6.5 IELTS trở lên là điều không khó nếu như bạn biết cách sắp xếp lộ trình học sao cho logic và thêm việc lựa chọn 1 vài tài liệu thực sự hay và dễ học, thì mọi nút thắt đều được gỡ bỏ. Hàng nghìn độc giả đã mua và nêu cảm nhận rất tốt về bộ sách này chính là minh chứng cho việc “Hackers IELTS” sẽ giúp bạn làm được điều mà bạn mong ước. Review sách Hackers IELTS Reading Nội dung chính BOOK REVIEW “Hackers IELTS” Giới thiệu chung Ưu điểm Bố cục mỗi bài gồm Khuyết điểm Kết luận BOOK REVIEW  “Hackers IELTS” Tên sách: Hackers IELTS Reading Nhà xuất bản: Nhà xuất bản ...

WRITING SAMPLES: EDUCATION

Vậy nên, hôm nay Vietop sẽ gửi đến bạn bài mẫu EDUCATION Task 1,2 về chủ đề này, cùng xem và lưu lại để ôn tập và rèn luyện kỹ năng IELTS Writing nhé! Task 1:  The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. The bar chart displays why adults opted to study, while the pie chart depicts people’s thoughts on the tuition fee distribution of the study mentioned before. Overall, the two primary reasons why individuals have maintained their education, according to the poll results, are because they are interested in subjects and to get a degree. It should also be noted that the majority of school expenditures should be covered by individuals themselves, according to the study. It can be shown that the two primary reasons why adults continue their education are because they are interested in the program and to get ...