Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Topic Concentration – IELTS Speaking part 1

Concentration là một chủ đề tương đối khó trong bài thi Speaking. Thí sinh có thể gặp khó khăn về mặt từ vựng cũng như ý tưởng (vì đây là một chủ đề không phổ biến). Trong bài viết hôm nay, Vietop xin gửi đến các bạn một bài nói tham khảo cho chủ đề này nhé!

1. Sample

  • When do you need to be focused?

That is when I have to complete a tough and time-consuming assignment. At that time, I have to be mentally alert and any distractor like a deafening noise can make my blood boil.

  • Can you concentrate on work during the noise?

I simply can’t. I will be on the warpath if there is any ear-piercing noise disturbing me when I am concentrating on my work. I used to get a very low mark on my final exam just because of the noise of the construction work next to my school. It is hard to concentrate and once being distracted, I cannot bring back the flow of ideas.

  • Is it difficult for you to stay focused on something?

Yes, it is very hard. I need a very silent and peaceful ambience to stay focused. At that time, I can work efficiently and easily come up with new ideas. I hate the noise of the surroundings but a very small volume of jazz also can boost my productivity.

  • What do you do to help you concentrate?

I think jazz or piano melodies can enable me to stay focused. I think I can work more effectively when I listen to music while immersing myself in working.

  • What is the best way to concentrate?

As I said before, music can be considered as the optimal measure that helps me stay focused. I can be an eager beaver when listening to my beloved songs. I reckon other people also share a certain similarity in the way of concentration.

  • What may distract you when you are trying to stay focused?

I think it would be noises of flies buzzing around. It may leave a bad taste in my mouth and it may take me an hour to get into thestate of concentration.

  • When is it hard to concentrate?

It is when people are getting stuck in a hectic pace of life. Like when I was in a hurry, it is nearly infeasible to stay completely focused on doing one certain thing, and at that moment, I also easily made wrong decisions.

  • In what situation do you need to concentrate?

That was when I had a very tough and important assignment to deal with. After that period, I was often exhausted and need some days to put my feet up.

  • What do you do to improve concentration?

Firstly, I will set an achievable goal and a small present that I can honor myself after completing the mission. Then I just put away all the unnecessary technological devices and turn off all notifications. Finally, all I need to do is rolling up my sleeves to hit the big time.

  • Is it easy for you to do two things simultaneously?

Honestly, I am not a multitasking person who can do several different things simultaneously. I used to try to be multitasking but I failed. When trying this, I recorgnised that I was easier to make mistakes and completely ruined two projects of mine.

Nếu bạn đang cần cải thiện trình trạng hoặc nâng cao kĩ năng IELTS Speaking của mình, có thể tham khảo khóa học IELTS Speaking độc quyền tại VIETOP

2. Vocab

Từ vựng Nghĩa Ví dụ
Mentally alert tinh thần tỉnh táo Although Granny was frail in her old age but was mentally alert
Distractor vật cản The task is built so that one distractor shows the same object as the correct picture but with a different attribute.
Deafening gây điếc tai The music was deafening
Make my blood boil giận dữ It makes my blood boil when people litter.
On the warpath tức giận, có thể dẫn đến xung đột Our boss is on the warpath about people leaving their computers on overnight.
Ear-piercing gây điếc tai I can’t stand listening to this ear-piercing song
Disturb cắt ngang Please don’t disturb your sister – she’s trying to do her homework.
The flow of ideas dòng ý tưởng There is a stimulating flow of ideas between the departments.
Ambience ngoại cảnh Despite being a busy city, Dublin has the ambience of a country town.
Come up with nghĩ ra She’s come up with some amazing scheme to double her income.
Productivity năng suất làm việc Studies show that if a working environment is pleasant, productivity increases
Immerse myself in đắm chìm She got some books out of the library and immersed herself in Jewish history and culture
Optimal measure phương pháp tối ưu Planting more trees constitutes an optimal measure to protect our environment.
An eager beaver người làm việc chăm chỉ Our new intern is such an eager beaver. She works really hard.
Startle làm giật mình She was concentrating on her book and his voice startled her.
Leave a bad taste in my mouth gây ác cảm His habit of dropping litter leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Get into bắt đầu một trạng thái, cảm xúc When I complained he got into a temper and began shouting at me.
Get stuck in mắc kẹt We showed them where the crates had to be moved to, and they got stuck in straight away
Hectic pace of life nhịp sống nhộn nhịp, nhanh nhảu The area has become a haven for people tired of the hectic pace of life.
Infeasible không thể If we do not try our best, it is nearly infeasible to complete the task on time.
Devote dành, cống hiến He devoted his life to serving his family, friends, and neighbors.
Burn the candle at both ends làm việc chăm chỉ từ sáng đến tối Nicole’s burning the candle at both ends. She must be exhausted.
Put my feet up thư giãn, nghỉ ngơi After a long day of working at the store, Marc likes to put his feet up and watch TV
Roll up my sleeves chuẩn bị làm việc cật lực We have to roll up our sleeves of we’re going to finish the building this month.
Hit the big time thành công Malik’s band has hit the big time. It performed at the national stadium last night.
Multitasking đa nhiệm, có thể làm nhiều việc tại cùng một thời điểm Women are often very good at multitasking.
Simultaneously cùng một lúc Two children answered the teacher’s question simultaneously.
Ruin phá hủy Her injury ruined her chances of winning the race.
Nếu bạn đang cần cải thiện trình trạng hoặc nâng cao kĩ năng IELTS Speaking của mình, có thể tham khảo khóa học IELTS Speaking độc quyền tại VIETOP

Hy vọng bài mẫu trên sẽ giúp ích được cho bạn trong quá trình luyện thi ILETS đầy “cam go”. VIETOP mến chúc các bạn có một kết quả thi thật tốt.

Nếu có câu hỏi thắc mắc bạn hãy để lại bình luận dưới đây nhé. Chúc bạn thành công học tập tốt nhé.



source https://www.ieltsvietop.vn/tu-hoc-ielts/topic-concentration-ielts-speaking-part-1/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Review sách Hackers IELTS Reading

Sách “Hackers IELTS” phù hợp cho bạn đang muốn tự ôn luyện tại nhà nhưng không biết nên chọn sách nào học cho hiệu quả và khoa học. Bộ sách “Hackers IELTS” được các chuyên gia tin tưởng giới thiệu cho những bạn chưa biết gì về IELTS, không biết cấu trúc đề thi IELTS gồm những phần nào,…thì “Hackers IELTS” rất phù hợp với những đối tượng này. Xem thêm bài viết đang được quan tâm nhất: Review sách... Bạn hoàn toàn có thể đạt 6.5 IELTS trở lên là điều không khó nếu như bạn biết cách sắp xếp lộ trình học sao cho logic và thêm việc lựa chọn 1 vài tài liệu thực sự hay và dễ học, thì mọi nút thắt đều được gỡ bỏ. Hàng nghìn độc giả đã mua và nêu cảm nhận rất tốt về bộ sách này chính là minh chứng cho việc “Hackers IELTS” sẽ giúp bạn làm được điều mà bạn mong ước. Review sách Hackers IELTS Reading Nội dung chính BOOK REVIEW “Hackers IELTS” Giới thiệu chung Ưu điểm Bố cục mỗi bài gồm Khuyết điểm Kết luận BOOK REVIEW  “Hackers IELTS” Tên sách: Hackers IELTS Reading Nhà xuất bản: Nhà xuất bản thế

Tổng hợp đề thi IELTS Writing 2023 kèm bài mẫu chi tiết – Cập nhật liên tục

Sau khi đã vững phần kiến thức chung, hẳn các bạn thí sinh sẽ rất muốn tiến hành vào việc giải đề để góp thêm kinh nghiệm vào việc luyện thi IELTS nói chung và thi viết nói riêng. Dưới đây sẽ là phần tổng hợp đề thi và bài mẫu IELTS Writing 2023 – Cập nhật liên tục, mời các bạn tham khảo qua nhé! Tổng hợp đề thi IELTS Writing 2023 kèm bài mẫu chi tiết – Cập nhật liên tục Đề IELTS Writing Tháng 01/2023 Ngày 04/01/2023 Task 1 Table – how many and why people from oversea and from the UK travel to London in 2 years. Task 2 Nowadays, not enough students choose science subjects in university in many countries. What are the reasons for this problem? What are the effects on society? Ngày 05/01/2023  Task 1 The percentage of people who were born in Australia and who were born outside Australia living in urban, rural and town between 1995 and 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

TỔNG HỢP BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING QUÝ 2/2022 

Đây là tổng hợp đề thi thật IELTS Writing Quý 2/2022 và kèm bài giải cùng phân tích chi tiết, các bạn đã đăng kí và chuẩn bị thi trong quý 3/2022 cùng tham khảo và luyện tập thật kĩ nhé. Ngày 07/05/2022 Task 1: The maps show the village of Pebbleton 20 years ago and now.  Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.  The two maps detail the town of Pebbleton 20 years in the past and the present day. Overall, Pebbleton has grown exponentially with the expansion of road infrastructure , as well as the building of additional dwellings and recreational amenities , changing the town into a more urbanised one. Initially, Pebbleton was an undeveloped peninsula connected to the mainland through Roadbridge, which was the only route to get to school on the opposite side of the river 20 years ago. A playing field ran horizontally along Old Ford Road in the central section, and a film studio filled the southern port