Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Topic: “Wallet” – IELTS Speaking Part 1

IELTS Vietop gửi đến bạn topic: “Wallet” – IELTS Speaking Part 1, cùng xem và ôn luyện ngay nhé!

Ngoài ra, bạn có thể tham khảo loại câu hỏi quen thuộc trong IELTS Speaking Part 1 để có được sự chuẩn bị tốt hơn trong phần thi của mình.

Sample

Do you use a wallet?

Yes, I don’t think I can go anywhere withoutawallet in my trouser pocket (laugh). Inside it I keep my IDcard, my driver’s license,money, and last but not least, a photo of my family.

Have you ever lost your wallet?

I would say occasionally. If my memory serves me right, the last time I lost my wallet was 3-4 years agowhen I wasvacationing in Dalat. I was absent-minded; ya knowI was in alovey-dovey relationship withthis amazing girl and at the time I couldn’t think of anything else but her (laugh). Sorry but I digress. I reported to the police, but the poor old wallet was never recovered.

Have you ever sent a wallet to someone as a gift?

Yes, I think a wallet makes an amazing gift, and I remember giving one to my bosom friend as a birthday present. I am not sure whether he likes it or not, but I think it’s a decent gift. I think I’ll ask him after the test (laugh).

Mẹo: Mách bạn chiến lược làm bài Speaking Part 1 hiệu quả

Do most of your friends use wallet?

Yes, all of my male friends have wallets. The ladies, I think, use purses to keep their personal items, which include more than just ID cards. You know, lipsticks, foundation, something like that.

Vocab

  • If my memory serves me right: nếu tôi nhớkhông lầm
  • Vacation: đi du lịch (trong trường hợp này là động từ)
  • Absent-minded: đãng trí
  • Lovey-dovey:lãng mạn, ướt át
  • I digress: tôi lạc đề(dùng khi muốn quay lại chủđềchính)
  • Bosom friend: bạn thân, bạn chí cốt
  • Purse: ví nữ

Hy vọng bài mẫu trên sẽ giúp ích được bạn trong quá trình luyện thi IELTS. Nếu bạn có thắc mắc thì hãy để lại bình luận bên dưới nhé!



source https://www.ieltsvietop.vn/tu-hoc-ielts/speaking/topic-wallet-ielts-speaking-part-1/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Writing samples: Physical activities

Luyện thi IELTS Vietop  gửi bạn bài Writing samples: Physical activities   bên dưới nhé! Các bạn theo dõi và ôn luyện  IELTS Writing  thật tốt nhé! Task 1: The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010. The bar chart depicts the percentages of Australian males and females in various age groups who exercised regularly in 2010. Overall, men’s engagement peaked between the ages of 15 and 24, while women’s participation peaked in the 45 to 54 age group. Besides, in every age group save the youngest, more women than men participated in regular exercise. Women in the youngest age group who regularly exercised were 47.7%. After then, their participation increased significantly with age, peaking at 3% over a half in the 45-54 age group. Above that, it began to deteriorate, with only 47.1% of people in the most senior age group engaging in regular workout. The lowest age ...

Review sách Hackers IELTS Reading

Sách “Hackers IELTS” phù hợp cho bạn đang muốn tự ôn luyện tại nhà nhưng không biết nên chọn sách nào học cho hiệu quả và khoa học. Bộ sách “Hackers IELTS” được các chuyên gia tin tưởng giới thiệu cho những bạn chưa biết gì về IELTS, không biết cấu trúc đề thi IELTS gồm những phần nào,…thì “Hackers IELTS” rất phù hợp với những đối tượng này. Xem thêm bài viết đang được quan tâm nhất: Review sách... Bạn hoàn toàn có thể đạt 6.5 IELTS trở lên là điều không khó nếu như bạn biết cách sắp xếp lộ trình học sao cho logic và thêm việc lựa chọn 1 vài tài liệu thực sự hay và dễ học, thì mọi nút thắt đều được gỡ bỏ. Hàng nghìn độc giả đã mua và nêu cảm nhận rất tốt về bộ sách này chính là minh chứng cho việc “Hackers IELTS” sẽ giúp bạn làm được điều mà bạn mong ước. Review sách Hackers IELTS Reading Nội dung chính BOOK REVIEW “Hackers IELTS” Giới thiệu chung Ưu điểm Bố cục mỗi bài gồm Khuyết điểm Kết luận BOOK REVIEW  “Hackers IELTS” Tên sách: Hackers IELTS Reading Nhà xuất bản: Nhà xuất bản ...

WRITING SAMPLES: EDUCATION

Vậy nên, hôm nay Vietop sẽ gửi đến bạn bài mẫu EDUCATION Task 1,2 về chủ đề này, cùng xem và lưu lại để ôn tập và rèn luyện kỹ năng IELTS Writing nhé! Task 1:  The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. The bar chart displays why adults opted to study, while the pie chart depicts people’s thoughts on the tuition fee distribution of the study mentioned before. Overall, the two primary reasons why individuals have maintained their education, according to the poll results, are because they are interested in subjects and to get a degree. It should also be noted that the majority of school expenditures should be covered by individuals themselves, according to the study. It can be shown that the two primary reasons why adults continue their education are because they are interested in the program and to get ...